My son and I are licensed for both “Pest Control” and both types of “Termite Services” you might need.
We are committed to providing safe affordable pest control and termite services to the communities we serve. One of the few companies that can handle almost any problem our customers might have.
Our technicians are fully uniformed and our trucks are full sized and fully equipped to solve any pest problem you may have.
Company Mission Statement:
Our Pledge to our Customers:
- To insure each technician has had a background check and proper licensing and identification.
- To provide the best trained technicians in the industry.
- To offer personalized treatments to each customer.
- To ensure each of our technicians has all the necessary equipment needed to do a complete job.
- To keep our appointments on time or to call in advance.
- To standardize pricing for everyone.
- And to always have our pricing be on the low end of the industry average, as established by our top three competitors.
- To treat each of our customers as we would like to be treated.
Our Pledge to our Employees:
- To provide our employees with the most liberal compensation program in the industry.
- Paying technicians above the industry average, because we expect more from them.
- To provide each technician the safe environment and company uniform.
- Provide the most up to date procedures, equipment and trucks available.
- To foster education that is far above the state requirements by paying for related education.
- To treat each employee as we would like to be treated.
Alva, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, North Fort Myers, Pine Island, Sanibel Island Florida.
Marco Island, Naples Florida.
Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Rotonda, Rotonda West Florida.
Bradenton, Englewood, North Port, Sarasota, Venice Florida.
Clearwater, Saint Petersburg and all of Tampa Bay.
Plant City, Lakeland and Winter Haven.
The Greater Orlando Area.